Okay, so I decided to share a recipe with you guys today. I have been making these hot dogs for a couple of months now. It is a lazy meal to make. I make them when I am extremely hungry but I don’t feel like cooking. I’m no Martha Stewart but I can figure my way around a kitchen. I hope you like it because I like it a lot and you can get everything you need for about £5 so it’s cost-efficient also. Anyway, let’s get into this shall we.
You will need:
. Hot dog Rolls
. Grated cheese
What You Need To Do
- Grill the frankfurters in your oven for about 4-5 minutes depending on how hot it is. When this done, remove and place on a plate.
- While grilling your frankfurters, slice the onions on a chopping board.
- Place a frying pan on the cooker and set it to medium heat.
- Put a tablespoon of butter in the pan until it melts and add the sliced onions to it.
- Sprinkle a cube of maggi or a pinch of salt on the onions and also sprinkle some pepper.
- Sauteé the onions for about two minutes or until the onions are soft.
- Heat the oven to about 180 degrees or higher if you want it done faster.
- Slice the hot dog rolls open and spread a little butter in them. Place the frankfurters in the hot dog rolls. Add some of the onions and sprinkle some of the grated cheese on top.
- Put the hot dogs into the oven for about 5 minutes to allow the cheese to melt and to make the hot dog rolls toastier. Lol if that’s a word.
Okay, so I realise that this is not the best recipe in the world; it’s kind of an amateur recipe but I’m sure you guys get the gist. This is not a healthy meal. Lol. It is greasy and fatty but it’s also so delicious. If you have any questions about it, you can ask me in the comments.
Love you all. 🙂